2011年3月23日星期三

Apple iPad 2 (32GB, WiFi, black)

ATH-M50

Pros: Easy to use UI, upgraded ram, upgraded speed, added cameras, apps

Cons: Cameras are low quality, UI is same as iPhone, same screen resolution, no ports, just not a great new product, no flash

Summary: I currently own a XOOM (Moto Xoom case) but I decided to try out the iPad 2 (ipad 2 case )just in case it was better and then id just return my XOOM. Not the case. The iPad has a lower res (by a lot) front camera and poor quality rear camera, I'm not sure the RAM but it's not keeping great pace with data heavy sites like CNET,and so much more.
I was disappointed by the fact that there are no ports at all, everything requires an adapter. No SD, HDMI, nothing. It's ridiculous. The new iOS 4.3 is just the iPhone 4 but larger. So it's not like the other
tablets that actually have a tablet OS. Multitasking is still not real multitasking, meaning the 10 hr battery life the I pad gets when fake multitasking is the same as the XOOM when real multitasking.
There is still no flash support, which is annoying. And I know a lot of people say "there are plenty of flash sites that have apps that are just as good" but I don't want those. I want real internet. Though good news is that Adobe is making Wallaby for Apple products to convert flash to HTML 5.
However, the UI is still easy to use (though I'm not the biggest fan of no widgets) and vdeos are great. It is also slimmer than the XOOM and lighter.
I have no problem with the iPad, my issue is with reviewers who compare the new one to the o,d and say it's gods creation without comparing it to the competition which has surpassed it in almost every aspect. Apps are all the ipad has now, and those may very well be gone soon. So before spending on the I pad just really look at the other options before buying.

 MDRV6 MDR-V6  MDR-7506 


 Camera LCD Screen

ATH-M50 HEADPHONE

Case for samsung P1000

Case for ipad 2

Headphones MDRV6 MDR-V6 MDR-7506

ATH-WM55

Deluxe case for samsung I9000

Canon Lens

Digital Camera LCD kodak

Crumpler Camera Bag

Nikon camera LCD screen

Samsung camera LCD Screen

Sony camera LCD Screen

Signing Time Collection

Housing case for HTC G8

LCD screen for HTC G8

Criminal Minds Season

Portable GPS Signal Jammer

Beats by Dr. Dre - Monster High Headphone

Touch Digitizer LCD Display Screen For  iPod Touch 4G

Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Headphone

Monster High headphone

Monster Beats Tour by Dr. Dre High Resolution In Ear Headphones

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero

Deluxe Protective Case for Blackberry

Deluxe Protective Case for iPhone 4G

Good Cellphone case

Cellphone accessories

USB 2.0 Wireless WiFi Network Adapter for Xbox 360

没有评论:

发表评论