2013年5月22日星期三

Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 AT&T SGH-I317 Outer Screen Glass Lens

For Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 AT&T SGH-I317 Front Outer Screen Glass Lens Replacement Blue
【Description】:

If you are looking for a Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 AT&T SGH-I317 front glass lens, this replacement outer glass lens is the best solution.

A new Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 AT&T SGH-I317 glass lens renews phone's appearance and gives an unmatched look and feel.

  • 100% Brand new and high quality front touch glass lens replacement for Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 AT&T SGH-I317.
  • Replace your broken, damaged or cracked Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 AT&T SGH-I317 lcd glass lens with a new one.
  • Clear glass panel with transparent screen protection film, remove it after installation.
  • Each screen goes strict tested before shipping and are 100% working, and you can be confident
  • This item needs professional skill to install, please be careful. We are not responsible for any damage caused by installation of this accessory.
  • Compatible with : Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 AT&T, SGH-I317.
  • Note : It is just a outer glass lens, Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 AT&T SGH-I317 touch screen/ panel and lcd screen are not included.
  • Warranty : 12 months

Package Included:
Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 AT&T SGH-I317 front glass lens *1

Return Policy :
If customers are not satisfied with the product , simply return the item to us in an unused
condition and we will make a full refund.
Contact Us:
If you have any questions, please contact us via the "contact us" at the bottom of the
listing page.
Customers Note :
Customers' satisfaction is our priority, our aim is to make all our customers as happy
and satisfied with their purchase.
If you are not happy with purchasing, please contact us and let us know and we will
resolve the issue for you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 lcd glass
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 lcd lens
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 outer screen
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 front lens
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 front screen
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 touch screen
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 touch lens
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 glass lens
Samsung AT&T SGH-I317 lcd glass
Samsung AT&T SGH-I317 lcd lens
Samsung AT&T SGH-I317 outer screen
Samsung AT&T SGH-I317 front lens
Samsung AT&T SGH-I317 front screen
Samsung AT&T SGH-I317 touch screen
Samsung AT&T SGH-I317 touch lens
Samsung AT&T SGH-I317 glass lens
Samsung Sprint SPH-L900 lcd glass
Samsung Sprint SPH-L900 lcd lens
Samsung Sprint SPH-L900 outer screen
Samsung Sprint SPH-L900 front lens
Samsung Sprint SPH-L900 front screen
Samsung Sprint SPH-L900 touch screen
Samsung Sprint SPH-L900 touch lens
Samsung Sprint SPH-L900 glass lens
Samsung T-Mobile T889 lcd glass
Samsung T-Mobile T889 lcd lens
Samsung T-Mobile T889 outer screen
Samsung T-Mobile T889 front lens
Samsung T-Mobile T889 front screen
Samsung T-Mobile T889 touch screen
Samsung T-Mobile T889 touch lens
Samsung T-Mobile T889 glass lens
Samsung Verizon SCH-i605 lcd glass
Samsung Verizon SCH-i605 lcd lens
Samsung Verizon SCH-i605 outer screen
Samsung Verizon SCH-i605 front lens
Samsung Verizon SCH-i605 front screen
Samsung Verizon SCH-i605 touch screen
Samsung Verizon SCH-i605 touch lens
Samsung Verizon SCH-i605 glass lens

没有评论:

发表评论